Who are we?
Back from right:
Phd Gro CC Løhaugen, Neuropsychologist
Thorsten Gerstner, MD Child neurologist
Phd Jon Skranes, Professor, MD
Front from right:
Åse Beate Lindland, Social worker
Ellen Kopstad, Head of the Dep. of Pediatrics
Åse R. Johansen, Quality Adviser, Dep. of
Siv Stigen, Adm. Consultant
Registration and abstract submission will be announced at:
How to get there
The nearest airport to Arendal is Kjevik (Kristiansand). Bus from Kjevik to Arendal takes 1 hour and 10 minutes. The ticket price is 30 EUR one way.
Sandefjord (Torp) airport is 3 hours in bus from Arendal.
If you want to combine this trip with sightseeing in our beautiful capital Oslo, Oslo airport Gardermoen would be your destination.
From Oslo you can travel by bus (4 hours) or train (4,5 hours) to Arendal, costs approx. 15-25 EUR.
Information on all airports, please visit:
For more information about Norway, visit www.visitnorway.com
Conference venue: Clarion Hotel Tyholmen
- Single room per night including breakfast, NOK 1250 (122 EUR).
- Twin / Double room per night including breakfast NOK 1450 (142 EUR).
For booking, please visit:
- Only 10 minutes from Arendal town by car, bus or boat.
- Shared bathrooms.
- Free transportation will be provided twice a day to/from the conference venue.
Price offer from Hove Leirsenter:
- Single room per night, including breakfast and dinner NOK 515 (53 EUR).
- Shared room per night, including breakfast and dinner NOK 465 (48 EUR).
For more information about the houses, and booking, please visit: